Like many other Web sites, www.cotswoldsclub.co.uk makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies & Data
- We don’t collect personal information unless it is needed (ex, newsletter)
- We don’t share your personal information except to comply with the law
- We don’t store your personal information on our servers unless it’s required to operate one of our website services (ex, comments)
- Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information about you. Any personal information is only collected when you voluntarily provide it, such as providing your email address to subscribe to a newsletter.
- Google Analytics: _ga, _gid and _gat_gtag cookie data
- MailChimp: email address kept until you unsubscribe
- Font Awesome: Font Awesome provides fast-loading icons used throughout our websites interface.
www.cotswoldsclub.co.uk maintains a newsletter which visitors may signup for voluntarily using the subscription form in out footer and at the end of blog posts. To subscribe you must provide your email address via the MailChimp subscription form and confirm subscription using the double-optin form. By subscribing to the www.cotswoldsclub.co.uk newsletter you consent to receiving occasional emails from Cotswolds Hotel & Spa. We will not share your information.
Protection of Information
www.cotswoldsclub.co.uk takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Your Data Rights
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
To cancel a comment / review please fee free to contact us at email@example.com with the subject “Comments Subscription Data Removal Request” and we will manually delete your information from our site.